layout

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Outdoors with Christi and Justin

Write it down in the record books people I'm posting again........already! Well, I had a minute while Justin is out playing golf so I figured I should seize the moment.

Yesterday was offically one of our "Christi and Justin" days. We have to have one of those every once in a while when we feel like we NEVER see each other. These last couple weeks has been one of those times. With Memphis trips, Huntsville trips, Oregon trips, wedding mania, and me going to bama for a few days.............we needed a day just to enjoy the one we married. So that day was yesterday and we went to the ZOO! haha, I really can't wait until I have kids cause then I will actually have an excuse to do all the things I really want to do.........but for now, I'll just do them!

This is a sweet little goat dude that LOVED to get his head rubbed. But he sure did stink!

Okay so this was my FAVORITE part of the day. When we saw this mommy with her little baby. So cute! The baby just clung to the hair on her back for dear life. Justin and I spent almost an hour trying to get a good picture of the baby but the mama kept hiding her from the camera............I felt kinda like the paparatzi trying to photograph the newest star child.

He's almost as big as that gorilla huh?

This giraffe was really funny, he wrapped his entire tongue around some little kids bag-o-food and tried to steal it.......luckily the dad snatched in back out of his mouth! That tongue was slimy, so Justin didn't want to touch it, what a girl! So he proceeded to make the giraffe stick out his tongue while he dropped each piece of food onto it! Everyone was cracking up!

So that concludes our fun trip to the Zoo! I love the Zoo!

No comments: