layout

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bootylicious Baby!

Oh my goodness, i can't believe i forgot to mention this in my last blog. So Matt's birthday was last weekend and we all gathered at his and Kristen's cute new house for desert, conversation and Trivial Pursuit (pop culture edition). It was each couple for itself. Matt and Kristen, Kurt and Toby, Jen and Felipe and then me and Jus. We were worried at first because it seemed like everyone was getting their pies but us. As a matter of fact........THEY WERE! Matt and Kristen had one pie peice left to get when we were just getting our first! I guess we just aren't good at "pop culture" trivial pursuit.........or are we. Call us the come back kids cause we went on a perfect rolling, answer getting rampage and WON! And the funniest part was how Kurt kept condemning me for knowing all the "rap" or "hip/hop" questions.............and the question we were given to win the game was, "What word did singer Beyonce Knowles introduce to the Webster dictionary??" .............That would be Bootylicious people! hahaha, my heathen ways prevail once again!

Can't believe i forgot to blog that!

No comments: