layout

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

THINK PINK!

So, sorry blogger avids! I’ve been slow at posting these days. Oh but you will all be glad to know that I will be having plenty more time to post after today. Yep, today is my last day at CTS America (tear). This whole time I’ve been so excited to leave and start something, anything new. But today I have a slight sadness about me. There really are good people who work here. I just got a taste of the bad ones during my employment I think…….=( I’ll miss them I know, but the good news is, I’m not dying so, contact is still very possible! Haha. So many of you are wondering………. “What are you going to do now?”……….Me too! I’m still keeping my eyes peeled for a new job but Justin and I both agreed that I would take the time to make sure whatever job I take is what will make me happy. I am still very much interested in being a teacher that will be great when my kids get in school! One hitch in that plan is the fact that Justin and I already decided that I will stay home with our kids when they are young, then I can jump back on the career bandwagon (which is where the teacher thing fits in perfectly!) But, I’m neither here nor there yet……..so what do I do to fill that gap of time between now and when we have kids?? We haven’t ruled out another computer job for sure, but until I can find one of those that I really like, I’ve restarted my Mary Kay business! Except this time I am SOOOO excited about it! My Grand Opening is Tuesday (the 18th) at 7pm. If you are in the Pensacola area and happen to be reading my blog…..PLEASE come! You can email for directions (christityner@marykay.com) or if you aren’t in the Pensacola area and just want to buy Mary Kay products check out my website (www.marykay.com/christityner). I need so much support from as many awesome girls as I can get! I’m scared to start this new endeavor but I just know that if I have a huge turn out at my grand opening then all my fears will fade! If nothing else just pray for me and my success in this business. I really am so happy to be doing this right now. It gives me time to do anything and everything I want, a couple of my best friends are getting married and dangit, I want to help them with their weddings, my sister is getting married and I WILL be there to try on bridesmaids dresses with her, and paint her house with her. Another friend lives in Ohio and one in Tampa and one in Tallahassee, and gosh darnit…….if I want to go visit them, I CAN! I get to be my own boss, set my own rules, work like a dog one week if I’m motivated and slack off another week if I don’t need the money! Plus, I wouldn’t rather work for any other company…………Mary Kay is the most moral caring company I have ever been involved with. People who want to see you succeed and will help at the drop of a hat to get you to do just that! Every meeting is started with prayer and a time to give the glory to God, every email ends with a scripture and every phone call with a kind word. I just really love it and hope that I am successful, I’m going to really try! And one day drive down the street in my Pink Caddy! Yeee haw! So this also gives me something to keep myself busy and “in the game” once I am a MOM/housewife. Plus everything is PINK……could we be more perfect for each other? Whew, can you feel the passion yet?? Haha

So on to life events. This weekend was Jo’s bridal shower given by the church ladies. She had such a good turn out! It was fun and had some of the best bridal shower foods I have ever put in my mouth!
Tonight is another softball game, we are undefeated so far, let’s see if the roll continues. I hit soo much better last game, maybe I will see even more improvement tonight?? I still haven’t gotten a new glove yet, so I’ve been using one of Justin’s friend’s old gloves that is quite possibly the smallest glove on the face of the planet……….I’m thinking it may be his 2 year old’s?? But I haven’t dropped a ball at first yet……….maybe I’ll keep the itsy bitsy glove? Well, I’ll blog more probably tomorrow and the next day and the next! haha

No comments: