layout

Saturday, June 24, 2006

and the craziness continues.......

Okay so the deal went down. I am now the proud owner of a Yukon. Here are a few pictures I took to share my new bundle with the world.

I'm slowly getting used to it. Granted there are a few times this last week when I just miss riding in my cute little solstice, but, hey, it's just a car right?? Plus I KNOW my passengers will much appreciate the room, comfort, and entertainment of the Yukon more than the Solstice for sure. haha.

On another note, I had my first interview for a math teacher position at Pace high school on Tuesday. I'm really excited and nervous. It would be just perfect for me it seems. The school is seriously 2 minutes from my house, my hours would be 7-2, and I get to teach kiddies all day. Well, not little kiddies, 9th and 10th graders.......but kiddies none the less. I've really and truly but this thing up to God though. If it doesn't work out I will be VERY set back in pursuing my teaching career (because this is the position I would have chosen could i choose) but I really am confident everything will work out for my best, really really!

This week has been busy, especially for Justin. It's the semi-annual inventory at Ferguson. Each time they have inventory they work into the late hours of the night for like 3 weeks straight, and weekends!! So us Ferguson widows (the staff wives) get together and chill while all our husbands are gone. So last night me and AnnMarie went over to Lanni's house for a Sushi dinner and girl talk session. Yes, they took my Sushi virginity.......and I actually like it! Imagine Alabama eatin' sushi?? We had so much fun, I love those chicks, so cute!


Plus this week has been so much fun actually getting to hang with Ash while she has been in town. I miss all the wedding planning stuff. It's so fun and she is as giddy as it gets. Plus is stinkin' love her mom, do moms get any cuter?? I got to steal Tor away from her busy schedule a couple times too so overall, it was a good week.

Okay well I have a Mary Kay party to go to now so I'll talk to you all later!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Hi Christi..i looove your new pimped out ride, but mostly I love you!! Everyone had so much fun at the Mary Kay party and marti is soo excited about our personal consulation next week..haha..shes so cute! ok, well i think I might start the blogging again..=) I love you!!