layout

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

shake-n-bake baby!



Just thought I would post this picture to explain to the world why my husband and dog are perfect for each other. This is Justin repeatedly making "waves" in the comforter because he knows that Prissy will attack each and every one. At the sight of which he laughs histerically...........okay, so I have to admit, I laugh histerically too. Partly due to the fact that it's funny and partly because I love my coo-coo boo!

(Oh yeah, I had to draw shorts on him cause he was in his skibbies!) =)

2 comments:

Cricky said...

I see our boredom pictures finally paid off...nice job on the undies.
I hope your second week is just as much fun as the first!!

Cricky said...

by the way, its your favorite support desk friend...anonymously....I have to hide from people's family now...blogs are the devil ya know....