layout

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Rule #1: God MEANS for you to be where you are.
Rule #2: Be more concerned for God's glory than for your own relief.
Rule #3: Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord.
Rule #4: Pray! (specifically - Colossians 3:23-24)
Rule #5: Give God time to work. (When God controls things they are left with his fingerprints all over them =)
Rule #6: When unsure what to do next, take the next logical step by faith.
Rule #7: Envision God's enveloping presence.
Rule #8: Trust God to deliver in his own unique way.
Rule #9: View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future. (God doesn't waste our pain)
Rule #10: Realize the following
-there are things you can't control
-God's in control whether he saves you from it or makes you go through it.
-the purpose is so that you come out the other side looking different.

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I loved this post, they were all things that I need to hear! Sometimes its hard being here far from everyone, but I know God has us here for a purpose and we are growing so much!!! Ruco and I are praying for you and Justin. I hope that you know how much I think of you and how much I love you. Write to me soon, I want to hear about everything!!