layout

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

So, we're overflowing here. (week 12)


Christmas is finally here...well, coming fast! I have been sooo busy with Christmas gifts and The Prissy Pink Polka Dot that I haven't had as much time to take pictures and videos so this post may be shorter than most :)

I'll start with the few pictures I did take of my angel this week:

Tatum LOVES holding baby Chaw-lee!

I made this picture the backdrop on my cell phone. It just makes me happy ;)
Charleigh wore her first pair of jeans this week:
Has a daddy ever loved a baby this much? I don't think so.
Charleigh is doing cute things like giggling now. She loves to be on her changing table and we just talk and she giggles. I can poke her right under her chin and she does one of those cute baby belling laughs. I can't keep myself from cracking up when that happens.
She is still doing great on sleeping. Her bedtime is 9pm and she is sleeping till 7 most days. Some days she wants to get up at 6 but either way, I get to sleep!
I am still debating the cereal issue. I do want her reflux to stop but...I just don't feel good about it. I'm going to hold off for now ;)

Oh, one things she started doing recently is fighting sleep. I hate this! Most times she lays down for her naps with no problem, just stares off until she drifts to sleep but once or twice a day she will just be fussy when I lay her down. I can tell she is sooo tired but she just won't let herself go to sleep. If I spend a few minutes with her she is asleep in no time but...is this gonna get worse?? I hope not.
This week we met up with our good friend Audrey again. I love when she sees Charleigh because she notices all the changes she is making physically. It cool to hear another perspective since I see her everyday.

And now to refer to the title of this post. We're overflowing! Out of our house that is. We have too much stuff. Let me re-phrase that...Charleigh has too much stuff. And having my own small business in a tiny room isn't helping either. So we are looking at building again. I am super excited and I think it will be a great move for us financially. We don't want to jump into it but maybe in the next few months we will get something going. yay!
Charleigh is 3 months next week!

No comments: