layout

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Another engagement!

Okay so remember in my last post when i said, "I forsee big things happening in the next couple of days!"Yay! Finally, it’s done, it’s finished, I can write! Ash is engaged, Ash is engaged! (I felt like Paul Reverre just then) haha! Now that little girl can move to Tampa with no worries. It was the cutest proposal. The principal got her to read a fairytale book to her class (she’s a teacher), but this was no ordinary book, it was specially made just for Ashley B. Jernigan. The book went on and on about……”What is a Princess??”……..A princess is this……….a princess is that……and then, the last phrase….. “A Princess always lives Happily ever after…….What about you Princess Ashley?” That was the big moment, the drop down on one knee give away your life forever moment……from what I hear, Ash had the shakes, Lando had the video, and all Hamid could say was, “Man, she said yes!” hahhaah! Congrats you two. Now you go live happily ever after!

Oh yeah, and of course I have a picture of the ring.......because I am phsyco and forced Hamid to send me one! haha!

No comments: