layout

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pictures from our weekend in BAMA!

Here is my sweet little Tatum playing with Prissy. She just kept cracking up laughing/hyperventilating
Sharry and Josh, we had so much fun at their shower. Well, when everyone finally finished listening to the Auburn game on the radio in the back...
This is Cory. He decided he needed to ride the eagle statue outside the Plantaion House resturant. After church Jeff decked the boys out in their camo before we went to lunch... my family doesn't always wear camo.
Me and my baby girl sittin' on mom's couch
Isn't he adorable......you know he makes you wanna smile...
Although I am not smiling when I realize he can't take a serious picture. Really Justin, what is that anyway?
The three amigos. These are Brandy's boys. Ain't they the cutest!
Cory ridin' his Grannie's/my mom's back
My adorable puddin pop! You can't say that isn't the most adorable little girl.
I didn't get to see KC's kids this trip but I'll post some pictures of them next time. And although I got to see Kathleen (Tim's little girl) I don't have any pictures of her, dangit. This weekend was fun. I'll have to write a blog about it when I get a minute.

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

awww...i love all the pics!!! Cory has gotten so big since ive seen him! And Tatum really is the cutest little girl! You have the sweetest little nieces/nephews~

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

hahah! I loved your analysis of our Christmas card picture! I agree that we all look NUTS!!!! haha! We can only hope to have a Christmas card this year that even comes close to the cuteness and adorableness that was the Tyners Christmas card last year! Im already knitting Zulus scarf! haha! Get ready!