layout

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pictures finally!

So I basically dropped off the face of the blogger planet for a while there. But I am proud to announce that my spaceship has officially landed safely in the backyard of our wonderful love nest. Oh the many things I have deprived my readers of let me count them one by one:

1. Jeff and Laura finally gave the world a beautiful baby boy, whom I am now obessesed with......Lane Micheal. Seriously too cute.

2. We had fall break at the beginning of October. Justin's family rented an out of this world beach house down at Grayton Beach. We had the most amazing room with a balcony that opened right up to the water every morning. And for once Justin and I actually watched the sunrise together (usually we don't even roll over for the first time that early in the morning)

3. then I came home to go to Ashley's bridesmaid's luncheon at Norma's, yum, yum.

4. Then it was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at Hemingways which was tons of fun. I learned that Hambone has the most family of anyone on the planet....including me!

5. And we can't forget about the awesome wedding that followed. So much fun! Ash was gorgeous and I'm glad I got to stay for the whole reception!

6. I went to Bama to throw Sharry (my sis) the most slammin' lingerie shower of all times! She was thoroughly embarrassed by the sexy firegirl outfit Brandy and I got for her.......but I made sure to show that one to Josh so she can't hide it come honeymoon time. I'm evil, I know it. Anyway, this is my 2 year old husband wrestling with my neices and nephews.....they love him.

7. I celebrated my 24th birthday! I had to go to school and teach the kiddies but I had an awesome surprise when a child with a huge arrangement of flowers for a head burst into my 3rd block class. So sweet, yet, I was consumed with the thought that that kid was so friggin cool for not falling as he walked blindly from the front office all the way to the math building. I got roses and lillies, my favorite. Funny, how he knew. I mean, I guess not so funny being that he IS my husband. But we take for granted how much we know about each other. No other man probably really knows what kind of flowers I like........I'm glad.

8. The next day Audge and I hit up Portofino where I fell in love with a woman named Susan, my massage therapist. Wow, how did I go my whole life without visiting this place. The pure relaxation, the elixars (sp?), the pedicures, the massages, the sauna, the cool little robes and slippers you walk around in...........man, if it were a country club, I would join! After our 5 hour excursion I came home and got ready for a night with my love. We started by particiapating in our annual pumpkin carving. I tried to be all ellaborate and carve "Trick or Treat" on my pumpki while Justin took a whopin' 5 minutes to carve your traditional pumpkin face. Then we went to Jackson's. I had never been and was kind of scared because hoity toity places never have food that I like. But man was I wrong?? It was fabulous! Justin introduced me to two very expensive habits this weekend.........he'll regret that!

9. And yes, Megan and I participated in Pet Smarts "Howl-O-Ween" pictures. But I will be glad to say that there are many other obsessive dog owners out there, hundreds of them who are willing to humilate their pups for a laugh and a picture. Even wierd old guys.

So anyway, that is all I can think of for now. I go back and edit this thing tomorrow with all the pictures!

1 comment:

Cricky said...

prissy will require lots of therapy for that picture being posted.