layout

Thursday, May 15, 2008

6 weeks and 5 days

So, here is little Sweet Pea all grown up....well, I guess you could say that. Yesterday at our appointment we measured 6 weeks and 5 days, which is a whole day more than we expected to measure. The kid went from 8.2mm to 18.8mm in just one week! But unfortunately we still weren't able to see the heartbeat. Leave it up to me to have a stubborn child that won't just cooperate and show us the darn heartbeat. I'm not worried though (or at least I'm telling myself that) the doctor said we'll come back on Friday and look for it again.

I was going to try and write about some other things that have been happening with us lately but in comparison to the baby, it's all a blur and I really don't do anything besides think and worry about my kid......I'm going to die young.

Oh wait, I can think of one thing...we bought a new fancy smancy camera. I'm excited to learn how to use it. But to be honest, we only bought it so that we could take pictures of Sweet Pea. It all revolves around the child =)

1 comment:

Susana M Kepner said...

Loving all the pictures!!! Still praying fo you guys. Keep us posted. :o)