layout

Friday, June 13, 2008

I have an obsessive personality...

My latest creation:
Personalized sports bottles, AKA: thermos

Yes, the first thing I do when I get a new craft idea is make a zebra/hot pink version of it. So without further ado....A really cool feature of this sports bottle is that the bottom screws off to reveal a "secret compartment"! Oh, I love secret compartments. No joke, this thing is deep. If you are a runner or play sports you can throw your keys in there and not worry about them. Or if you want a safe place to hide money. Hey, and baseball players can put their sunflower seeds in there and not have to carry around an extra bag. I am quite excited about this product and just think it is really neat.My mother-in-law was my first customer and picked this really cute brown/teal fabric with pink embroidery. It turned out awesome.
And lastly my husband's! He is all about taking this thing hunting and fishing and not having to keep up with his keys! I tried to make it "manly"....I can do sports teams also...all guys like sports related items right!? I am in the process of getting an entire little league team on board for me to make one in their team colors for them all! How fun!? and the very best part is that the embroidered insert is totally interchangable. So if you are feeling like zebra and hot pink one day...cool, and then leopard and lime green the next...awesome, oh and then you want to root for your favorite team the next day....totally do-able! The bottles themselves are $15 (that includes one insert of your choice) and every other insert is $5.....the possibilities are endless.


If you like this, stay tuned for my next addition to this line of drinkware: travel mugs, here is an example of one someone else made...I just haven't ordered my parts yet.

nyway, I hope everyone else is as excited as I am. And don't forget to put in your two cents about the "online store name" decision.

3 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

i like the Prissy Pink Polka Dot! its cute! and i dont think it matters how close it is so to some other store! i cant really come up with anything i like better, im not creative like that, thats your dept. i am going to be making some orders to the PPPD quite soon! you need to make like order forms and stuff so when I come down in July I can order lots! i need some coffee mugs fo sho! and some key chains, and bibs and bottle thingies and maybe some other gifts for other people possibly. im already obsessed with your little company! i cant wait to see you in just three weeks! can i maybe give you a hug? ok, we'll talk more later, i probably shouldnt carry on a conversation with your blogspot. i love you!

Unknown said...

Okay....so these water bottles are SOOOO cute!! I want one!! Please sign me up for 1 order of a zebra print! I love all of your creations!! Zach (my hubby) just got me an embroider machine for my birthday. I am having a blast playing around with it. Looks like you are a pro with the thing!! I will have to e-mail you some pics of some of my creations (not near as fun as yours!!).

So excited about your new endeavor!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I need one of these water bottles too for when Im trekking around the mountains in Uganda! Ha! They are so cute! I love that you are starting this online store, you are so creative and amazing. I love you so very much and cant believe I will see you so soon...crazy!!! I cant wait to hug and love on you!