layout

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Website update

Well, for a while now you've heard me talk and talk about this online business I want to start. And now, the talk has transformed to action! I officially got my retail license and a website! Well, kind of a website. Right now it is a pityful attempt of mine to throw something together for the moment. But no worries, I have a web designer and logo designer working on tons of improvements. You still cannot place an order on the site yet but one thing that I've worked tirelessly on is the "Fabric Choices" page. I was having a lot of folks asking me if they could purchase something NOW, instead of waiting for the site to be up and running and you KNOW i'm not about to let a sale go anytime soon (not to mention, I'm sad when I don't have anything to craft). So I knew I needed to get the fabric options up so my customers could at least pick how they wanted their product to look.

You will only see like 3 products on the site right now because I haven't had time to upload them all...not to mention, when this web designer makes all these changes...I may have to upload everything again. So, why waste my time right now.

So come visit me at www.theprissypinkpolkadot.com but if you want to order anything you'll have to comment me on here, or myspace, or facebook, or good 'ole email!

p.s. I am sure you know of some products that I definitely make that are not on the site (because hardly any of them are) so feel free to order some of those too =)

Thanks to all of you who are already placing orders...I friggin' LOVE to craft.

No comments: