layout

Friday, August 01, 2008

It's LOVE!

Oh boy! Here we go...The Prissy Pink Polka Dot is now in business! I am so excited to finally be able to open up my deep dark obsession with crafting to the rest of the world. However, I am still a poor school teacher so money for advertising is non-existent....so, if you have a blog/myspace/facebook out there PLEASE include a link to my page.

Some people have been kind enough to even post a blog about all the things they love on the site...wow, I'm honored!

So, I've worked so hard on this site, day and night, night and day and I just feel a sense of accomplishment. Every time I complete a new product I get that same feeling...I just feel like I was meant to do it. Can God destine you to be a CRAFTER?? Well, I am 100% obsessed. Justin made the statement a couple nights ago that if he got transferred and had to move, I probably wouldn't know it for weeks...since I spend most of my time in my office...aww, poor Jus.
Well, there is not much else I can say so I will post a few pictures of my favorite products but don't you forget to mosey on down to the site. http://www.theprissypinkpolkadot.com/
The covered button earrings are TO DIE FOR...every time I wear them out I get tons of compliment

And the ever so popular Key Fobs!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! The site looks SO good!! I just love it!! :)

Audge said...

I Love you!
Thanks for praying for us here in Japan my sweet friend!
Can't wait for you know what when you know when. You and I will have a blast!
Love ya!