layout

Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Pictures!


I can hear you all chanting this as we speak..."More pictures! More pictures!" Well, I'd be much obliged:Thanksgiving. Went to Knoxville. Angie cooked...
We ate. It was delicious. Just know.
And taught Jackson the REAL way to eat whipped cream.
I showed off my mad napkin folding skills. They are above awesomeness. Just Know.
Jus and I found a "drive-through" convenient store....
Perfect on a rainy day...kind of awkward on a sunny morning. Just know.
Added some new crafts to my resume. Badge reels. Joanna ordered one million of them.
Coordinating frames were added as well.
Team earrings. Big hit.
My sister is a Georgia fan now. Just know.
I made my first doggie bed for Ellie. Prissy loved it. Had to claw it away from her. She is sad. Just know.
Lindsay's boy, Carter. The only picture I got of my 20 neices and nephews. Photographer = not me.
Justin and I keeping with the "underwear hat" wearing tradition on Christmas morning. They are new...just know.
Dad is thrilled by our amazing gift. Exhibit A: his expression.
One of the many things I made for mom...it is a pillowcase, NOT a tube dress..just know.
I got the Mother of all bruises. It hurts. Just know.
Still to come...
Movie Theater pictures
Christmas with the in-laws (including whistling duets, and angel fairy dancing)
Stay tuned.



3 comments:

Big Mama said...

Love you guys. Just know.

Angie Tyner said...

Thanks for the pictures! :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I love all the photos and miss you sooo much! I cant wait to see you in Jan! I am praying hard about that one!!