layout

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crazy Christmas

Christmas at Big Mama's started off with presents...The annual Leggo race (which I won)....
We ate dinner, all wearing our funny Christmas hats of course...
And that is when the "dark side" took over. Justin and Jon were arguing about who was the best whistler in the family. After auditioning the most unusual version of about 5 songs, they decided to combine their powers for a duet. You Raise Me Up... (please note the Mr. Potato Head hat that my husband is wearing which is not quite as bad as the feathery Angel Hat that Jon has on)


Oh no, Justin got a hold of the Angel hat, and decided to fit the part...


It seems that when Justin and his brother get together, they get just silly.

Then we moved on to Paw Paw and Grandmama's house. Woah, at the presents. I got my coveted bathroom furniture...stop laughing. Here is a picture of Pudge showing us all his new satelite watch....it picks up signals from outer space....ok, no it doesn't, but it is a satelite watch...without the satelite part. It's HUGE!And lastly, I posted pictures from Christmas in Prattville with my parents but I forgot to mention the present they got for us...ROCKBAND! We asked for Guitar Hero World Tour but they saw band instruments and got Rockband instead...haha. We love it! And the drums are WAY easier than the Guitar Hero ones...I think my favorite are the drums. Just because everyone stinks at them so I look ultra cool when I can do them well! Note to my readers: DO NOT move the xbox360 while a disc is loading....it seems it will make a perfectly circular scratch all the way around your BRAND NEW game and ruin it...:( But we ran out and bought another...(sigh)expensive lesson learned!


I'll leave you with pictures from our annual Christmas movie with my fam, and Justin wrestling with my brother Tim.Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Christi-I love all the photos! Is that little Tatum in the last photo?? She is soo cute and big now! She really looks like Brandy. I also loved the video of Justin..Ruco and I definitely got a laugh out of that one! I miss and love you so so much.

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

2 things:
1. You would not have won the lego contest if I hadn't been helping Jack. No chance.
2. I can drum too.

Unknown said...

In regards to Justin and the angel hat (and his "flying" and whistling), he reminds me of the "Happy Hands Club" from Napoleon Dynamite! Too funny!

Big Mama said...

I thought Jo won the Lego (that's with 1 "g") contest. By the way, did you guys know that there is a Lego Millenium Falcon out there to the tune of $99?!?! Maybe if we're good Santa will bring it next year. What a great Christmas! I am still pondering it in my heart.

Audge said...

Christi!!
Y'alls Christmas looked so fun!! Justin is just as crazy as ever, and I know that's one of the things you adore about him!
I love you and know that you are in my prayers!
PS: the banana pops thing, makes me very happy!