layout

Monday, May 11, 2009

Charleigh's first craft!

So, I've been wanting to do something crafty for my sweet little girl but have had NO time these days. It is so hectic every minute and the orders have been flooding in to the Prissy Pink Polka Dot (www.theprissypinkpolkadot.com). So, as I've been laboring to get everyone elses' orders done, I just kept thinking of all the things I would and should be making for Charleigh. So, I got my first chance when my mom bought her this cute little diaper bag. I love the damask print and I added her name in hot pink! I couldn't get the best pictures of it but, these will do. The cool thing abou this bag is that is is a cavas type bag inside of a clear vinyl type bag. That way the canvas doesn't get dirty and it's waterproof! Pretty nifty :)


3 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

SO very cute! charleigh will love her bag!

Big Mama said...

Love it!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Sooo cute Christi! Charleigh is going to be the most sylin' and profilin' baby around!!!