layout

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

24 weeks, 143.5 lbs

Still too busy to write...one more week, okay who am I kidding, then I have VBS, then a visit to Bama for the Annual Shrimp Boil, then mom comes and we work day AND night on Charleigh's nursery (the dead animals are still there!)...Then youth camp, then...July! Oh well, at least I won't be going to school every day :)

Okay, so I am too excited about my recent purchase for Charleigh...They are little Sperry's! Her daddy LOVES Sperry's, he goes through them like toilet paper...so I thought in honor of him I would get her some, not to mention, look how cute they are! They have them in the "big girl" section too so I might just have to get me a pair (Jill, I'm sorry but I AM that corny...)

On another note, the last week I have been bombarded with Francis Chan. A few people mentioned him here, and a few more quoted him there. My first thought was "who is this guy?" but I just brushed it off. Then my pastor talked about him on Sunday...I leaned over to my friend Laura and informed her that I thought God was trying to tell me something through this Francis Chan character...and decided that "when I have time" I should read his book, Crazy Love. So, no joke, this morning I got a text from Justin's brother, he wanted to know our address so that he could mail us a book...I asked him what book it was and he said "Crazy Love"! What the heck, I get it God, I'll wait for the mail to come and I'll read it...I'm a little scared because I apparently REALLY need to hear what he has to say...

6 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

oh my goodness those are so cute! and I would so wear them! its ok that you are a cornball =) and you will LOVE crazy love. it will change your life. or at least your attitude and thoughts...let me know how you like it.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love Francis Chan!!! I jokingly told Zach that I wanted to move to simi valley to be couple friends with him and his wife! You'll love him and God will use him in your life for sure!

LOVE the shoes too...Iz and I might need those :)

Audge said...

i love francis chan. I just heard him speak once.. but he is the bomb!!

Oh and those shoes.. precious!
Hope you are good my friend ;)

5.5 weeks
Love you!

Big Mama said...

Are those shoes the same size or is it my bifocals?

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

You're right mom. Either the left one is floating or Christi bought 2 different size shoes (I've done that before).

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Come on folks they are the same size ( I checked) it's just that the bottom of the shoe is bigger than the top....so when I turned it sideways they look off..