layout

Friday, September 16, 2005

Yeah, I know, you told me so..........

Okay so, here I am, the girl who swore she would never have a livejournal/blog! But I have finally given in and I stinkin love it. So here is how it happened. God has been teaching me so much lately........and he has given me this new passion for sharing what I am learning with everyone I talk to. Everywhere I go and everything I do now, I am looking for some kind of lesson or truth, i am so hungry to learn more and God is gently teaching me everyday. Plus I want everyone to know what is going on in my life at all times, so I can share all of me with you. One other huge factor in my new obsession with blogging is the fact that I am now a software engineer who stares at the computer all day..........so i might as well use my time to inform you all of the intriging life that i have the joy to live! so stay tuned for more oh so fun blogs! Plus my cute little husband says he might want to add a blog or two every once in a while. This should be interesting.

Oh yeah and feel free to comment on anything and everything..........I love to get messages!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Muahahaha, you thought FACEBOOK was addicting! You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

hahahah! I am aware of the addictation and i am ready!

Anonymous said...

This is test, just a blog test from Polly.

More later when I have something to say.

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

hiya! i love you guys and cant wait to get to hear justins thoughts and dreams! The Tyners Rock!