layout

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dude I got a Dell!...........FREE JUSTIN!

Yayy, my new computer got here yesterday! I am so excited……I upgraded to the hugest flat panel monitor I could get and shoved so much memory and hard drive into that thing…….it’s great! I spent all last night setting it up and just periodically going in the office to look at it! Haha, I know I am seriously a dork. I just kept checking my email, knowing that no one was sending me an email…….I just wanted to do something on that pretty new vision.

On a more serious note, I (and some other misfits) have decided to show our feelings of injustice by wearing “FREE JUSTIN” shirts. Hahahhhahaa, so if you are interested in supporting our cause feel free to make your own version of this apparel, I will post a picture of our love creation ASAP.

Here’s a fun survey:
Two Names You Go By
1. Christi
2. Princess-Angel (it’s a compound noun and even if it is forced, he still calls me that!)

Two Things That Scare You
1. Crackheads
2. spiders

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Some Jesus
2. my iPod

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. my new pink jacket
2. open-toed shoes, and me feet are cold cause my boss said we aren’t allowed to use our space heaters any more, fire hazard shmire hazard!

Two Things You want in a relationship
1. Presents (silly answer)
2. Face value (serious answer)

Two Truths
1. Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life
2. Justin’s feet are uglier than words can describe

Two things You hate:
1. when I let Justin bowl two extra games and then he begs me for another………that’s crap! (give an inch, take a mile)
2. Kristen from Laguna Beach (it’s a show)

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. seeing a guy forget everyone’s in the room but him and God
2. The V-muscle

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. SCRAPBOOKING
2. The Prissy Olympics (which has become a staple in the Tyner household)

Two things you want really badly
1. A solstice
2.To be able to handle situations like Jesus (sometimes WWJD isn’t so clear)

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Colorado-skiing (I put that one cause that is where we are going, so I figure I should “want” to go there)

Two things you want before you die
1. a little version of Jus
2. To make everyone want to come to my funeral! Haha! That was a joke folks!


For our sake God made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." -2 Corinthinas 5:21

No comments: