layout

Monday, November 14, 2005

Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee, It's me Prissy!

It seems like I have a million and one things to do and no time to do it!!! Ahhhh! If it weren’t for my lulling time at work……….I would have no break at all, haha! Sad but true! So what have we done since I last posted??? Oh, Thursday we drove out to Chumukla (haha, that’s just a funny word) and ate dinner with Charlie and Rachel. Prissy got to see Grandmama and Paw Paw Pudge for the first time in the longest, she was excited, and so were we!!! I really cannot for the life of me, remember what we did Friday night………I think I just cleaned a lot for the Youth party we were hosting at our house on Saturday………..seems like that’s what I did. Who knows.

Saturday Justin woke up and headed off to help Matt and Kristen move all her belongings into her new house, congrats Kristen, you’re almost in! and I spent the morning running lots of errands. Prissy got her hair did, she needed it!!! They wouldn’t let me bathe her for two weeks after her spaying and there was NO way I was getting that funk off of her by myself! She was just gorgeous when they got through with her. Here is a picture of both of us
dressed in our Seminole gear!




















Back to the party prep……we had sooo much food. I always overstock when I think a lot of people are coming over. I guess it’s better safe than sorry! So, we have lots of leftovers, so if anyone is hungry stop by and I’ll pawn some of it off on you!
We invited the youth group from our church (Olive Baptist) over to watch the Alabama/LSU football game on Saturday. We set up the grill outside on the front porch and all the kids played football in the front yard until the burgers and dogs were ready. It was such a beautiful day. Then the game started and much to my surprise, the girls came in to watch (intensely, might I add) and the guys either stayed outside and played football or spent the afternoon in the “man room” playing Playstation. But everyone was definitely having fun. It wasn’t long before I had to show my Tekken skills to the gamer boys back in the back……..Tekken is the only video game I am good at. And for some strange reason I can kill all the guys at this game, but only with the one girl named “Christy”……I think it’s fate! So I proceed to lay the smack down. The game started at 2:30 and everyone didn’t leave until 8pm!!!! It was so much fun though. And we were exhausted afterwards.



HAHA! As you can tell from the above picture, we really love our youth at Olive Baptist Church. I think we should make this into a recruiting poster! Yes, that is my husband strangling our beloved Taylor! Don't worry, the referee (me) soon called this fight! I posted a lot more fun pictures from our get together under the "Photos" link!
Sunday came around and I didn’t get halfway through our lesson before time was up. We got to discuss some of life’s hard questions. I think I teach the goofiest bunch of kids alive! I’m sitting here trying to be serious and spiritual, asking the kids to write down questions they have about life so that we can discuss them. And the responses I get are: “Can I have your digits??”, “Where do babies come from?”, and “Why won’t my parents buy me a new car?” But we did get some serious questions too…….and on those, we made progress! Haha! After church we went to Ms. Joy’s house to enjoy a lunch with Jo and James while they were in town. It was a lot of fun and after lunch we went shopping to get supplies to fill our shoeboxes for “Operation Christmas Child”. I hope my little girl likes pink because it looks like a big pink monster threw up in it!! Haha, maybe that was a bad way to describe it, but it’s true. Afterwards, I went to Outback with Ashley and some of her cheerleading folk. I enjoyed that immensely! Then it was back home to my honey and my Prissy. Those two were cracking me up last night. Justin always threatens (when I am being mean to him) that he is going to punch Prissy in the face…..because he knows this will seriously offend me and I will threaten his life. Then he proceeds to laugh at me. Well, apparently after many empty threats he decided to act on his words. Yes, that’s right people, he punched my cute little, sweet, precious, doggie in the face (well I wouldn’t call it a punch, more like a tap) but none-the-less, it was abuse. But the funniest part was that right after he did it…….Prissy rarred one paw back and swatted him just as he swatted her! Hahaa, it was seriously the most hilarious thing I have EVER seen. Justin and I spent the next hour unable to breathe because we were laughing so hard!!! And we occupied ourselves the rest of the night trying to get her to do it again. She came close, but nothing as funny as the first time. My girl has attitude!

Well, I think my new computer will be here either tonight or tomorrow night! Yaya! But I will be enjoying Laguna and MNSC either way! Love ya mean it!

No comments: