layout

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So Halloween.......

Being that Halloween fell on the same night as MNSC and Laguna Beach, it was hectic! I rushed home from work because it was my night to cook, I made breakfast, I love having breakfast for dinner! Ms. Joy came over and just kept laughing at random intervals. After finally asking her why she basically gave me a recap of my surroundings.....and I took a look around........I was cooking breakfast at 6 o'clock at night, all the while dressed in a butterfly outfit, my dog was running around in a cap and a hat....i kept getting the strange suspicions she was trying to cast spells on me for making her wear that, my husband.........oh my........he spent the ENTIRE night on top of the roof. Why? you ask, apparently Freddie Krugger is more frightening from great heights??? He kept running in periodically giving me and Ms. Joy updates on how he made all the little kids scream.........so i guess if i was her, i would have been laughing at us too! Oh the fun we'll have when there is a little tyner in the picture. After all the kiddies went home to rumage through their goody bags, Ash came over to watch the Laguna Beach to top ALLL Laguna Beaches......go LC!!! All the while we sported our "Team LC" shirts.........she did us proud. Then that weird "Seventeen" show comes on after so we always end up watching it, and Brianne (the physco) left this time.........woohoo! She really was physco! Anyway, so that was our halloween, next Turkey day! Christimas is almost here!

No comments: