layout

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thank you, thank you very much! ~Michelle Tanner

My two favorite friends! Jus and I were looking for puppy pictures to put on Prissy's new website.....which by the way might I add that my husband has looked at her webpage more than he has looked at OURS!! haha. Anyway, yes, my dog has a webpage where she fratternizes with other dogs, and basically, she has gotten very high reviews! Look at that baby face, how can you not just love her. On her new page she journals her everyday life, she doesn't post as much as her mom because she can't type as fast as me. Those keyboards aren't constructed for little paws very well. If you are so inclined you can see her in all her glory at www.dogster.com/?224546.

Thanksgiving is coming up and I am so thankful. I just don't count my blessings nearly enough. Justin Charles Tyner, I absolutely adore you! "I wonder what God was thinking, when he created you? I wonder if he, knew everything I would need, because he made all my dreams come true?? When God made you, he must have been thinking about me!" I love you more than words can say........hmmm......maybe I should be posting this on Prissy's website where he will be more likely to read it! haha. I am also thankful for the family I have through him. What a comfort it is to have people who truly love you and honestly think of you as a daughter when your parents are so far away. Speaking of which I am so very thankful for my parents. They postponed thanksgiving dinner until Saturday so that Justin and I could be there.........thanks to all my seven brothers and sisters and their families for doing this also so that we could be included. It would be really hard to be away from my family all year long and then also have to miss the holiday festivities too........I am so grateful that we don't! I am grateful for my little Prissy, i know that she will never read this ( i take that back, she is pretty smart! She does have the typing thing down already) regardless, she brings me so much joy because she is simple, and loves so intensely and I will now share with you her favorite quote which I have found to be so true of her, "To err is human, to forgive: canine". heheh, And I am thankful for my Jesus, most of us will celebrate him and his love in a month where we will focus on what he did for us. I think there is no better time to do this than at Thanksgiving, I don't just want to THINK about what he did, I don't just want to feel all warm and fuzzy and sing christmas carols and open presents......I want to be in complete awe and gratefullness of him. I want to really obsess on how what he did, blessed me. Now don't get me wrong I will enjoy this time of year with the best of them, but I want to remember WHY I get to enjoy it, why it is such an amazing time.

Lord I'm thankful for my blessings
everything that you gave
at times when danger was around me
my life lord you saved
where would i be without your love
where would i be without your grace
you didn't have to give it
but i'm glad you did

I can't pretend that what I got
i got it on my own
every move that i make
can't say i've never been wrong
but i felt you pick me up again
when i brought it on myself
i can always depend on you
whenever i need help

i sing, about what he's done for me
it's been so much that i
couldn't even tell it if i tried
i sing just to let the whole world know
that we've all got something to
be grateful for so lift your voice

you don't know like i know what he's done for me
take a look at my life and you too will see
ain't no way i've made it this far all by myself
i have blessings great and small
and i'll take the time and thank him for them all

No comments: