layout

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's a puppy part-A!

Well, my Prissy girl’s birthday was yesterday and I must say she sure knows how to party! Haha. After giving her numerous phone calls on the answering machine all day, Justin and I finally came home from work. I hurried to bake Prissy’s birthday cake, yes there are birthday cakes for dogs that require baking. We then joined everyone for bowling night which was fun.
Jennifer, Toby and I excluded Kristen for a while to discuss her shower plans, but we soon felt too bad for her sitting all by herself at the other table soooo, we played with her too. Dallas graced us with his presence also (eat your heart out Kenli and Brooke) hahaha! Afterwards, everyone came back to our house for Prissy’s birthday party! We all put on our party hats and got our horns ready. Prissy enjoyed our singing, she got pretty excited, I think she even tinkled a bit……..but it’s her birthday so we let her get away with it.

Then her and Daddy blew out the candle on her doggie cake and she opened her present from Mom Wow. It was Milkbones and some toys!

Daddy and I gave her a present too……..sooo many rawhide bones, she loves those things, keeps her busy for hours. After running around frantically greeting everyone at her party she finally settled down enough to eat her homemade cake.
She devoured that thing! Mommy is such a good cook! Haha. The people guest got to enjoy real cupcakes, although the puppy cakes were tempting. I love that little doggie. She is the ultimate example of unconditional love. No matter how much I say “NOOOOO!” or how long I leave her by herself allll day long………she still wags her tail uncontrollably when I get home every day and jumps on my leg until I lean down far enough for her to kiss me. I can only imagine how much I’m gonna love my kid one day.

Well, we’re semi-swamped here at work so, I’ll cut this one short!

“To err is human, to forgive, canine.”

“Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.” – Mary Ann, age 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chrisit..Prissy was soo adorable..and man, i love the little shout out to me!! lol, it made me laugh and cry at the same time... Cant wait for this weekend.. 2 HOCKEY games, then getting to see u sometime friday and sunday! man! i miss you! wEll i better go study..i will talk to you later!