layout

Monday, February 06, 2006

Pink razor = Mmm Mmm Good!

I’m bored but I don’t have much to write. Friday night Justin and I went to the Little theatre to watch Regan and Ryan Bell in a wonderful Tate high school production. Justin really liked it. And I love those Bell boys. I’m trying to convince the girls in the youth group that they are gonna be so sorry they let those boys pass them by………they love Jesus with everything they are. Man, I just love them, I love their passion. I love that they are absolutely sold out to their God. It’s so awesome. I can’t encourage them enough and I seriously would be all over that if I was in high school again, just adorable I tell ya, adorable! Saturday we ran all over town and back getting all kinds of good stuff. Justin was getting ready for his business trip, packing and getting little odds and ends. And I went to Middleton’s with Ms. Joy and Joanna. Jo and I found the cutest little shower dresses there. We’re gonna swap dresses for the different showers..haha, think anyone will notice?? Oh yeah and then I got my newest prized possession…My hot pink Razor phone. Something about the color pink just gives me goosebumps, but what I am most excited about, and I am sure what Audrey will be most excited about is my new ringtone. Hahahaha, it is FLAVA FLAV! He says, “FLAVA FLAV, Yeaaaaah boyyyeeee, Pick up the phone!” hahaha. I seriously fall out laughing everytime someone calls me! Justin got a new free-standing punching bag with two sets of everything…..headgear, gloves, and foot pads (to kick harder with, great). After we finally got home Taylor came over to watch the UFC championship with Justin, oh and I am afraid to say it but yes, they were both bleeding from the mouth after the first 5 minutes. I eventually convinced them that they should watch the fight rather than re-enact it. The next morning Justin hurriedly got his things together and Ms. Joy came and took him to the airport while Taylor and I were off to church. It was a great service and Leo Day is being presented to be our full time music minister………..Hooray! I love him, shoot, everyone loves him! After church I took the longest nap possible…..well it was only like 2 hours or so, but it felt like forever, I needed it. Then I had another lesson on my car. Okay so I’m struggling with stop signs. It seems that I can start out of the driveway and get going without a hitch but there is some added stress where there are other people waiting on me to get out of their way. I stalled! Hahhaa, and the car behind me honked, they are probably thinking I’m some 16 year old who’s mommy and daddy spoiled by getting her a new sports car……….no, I’m not, I just drive like one! I’m getting better and I have 4 more days to brush up until I get to show Jus everything I learned while he was gone. He’s gonna be so proud. I can’t wait till he comes back, I miss him already. But Tori is going to stay with me this whole week and keep me company. We’ll do fun wedding stuff and what not!

No comments: