layout

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Life magazine's sexiest car of the year!

I got my car! Oh yeah, I mean I physically can touch it, hug it, kiss it.........and i've done all repeatedly. Justin had me meet him at the gas station after work to "tell me what his CEO discussed with him today"............and I pulled up to him pumping gas in the most fabulous little ride you could imagine! I was speechless and then speechful! hahaha. I screamed and jumped up and down and ran laps around it before settling comfortably in the driver's seat. It's amazing..............oh my gosh. I tried to take pictures but my camera went dead, just my luck so I will post this one again cause mine looks just like it. I am sure I will have some soon of me laying on the hood! hahah. The bad news..........these cool little sports cars only come in a stick, so i have to learn before i can drive it. I'm scared but Tori assures me I can do it. Jus gets to drive it until I am a shifting guru. Pray for me to be a quick learner! In the meantime I have an awesome little Grand Am with just over 30,000 miles on it if anyone is looking! Well, Justin had a business dinner in Destin tonight, so guess where my little Debbie Pearl (that is what I named it) is............

No comments: