layout

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14 weeks, 130 lbs

Not too much time to write or much to write about... so I'll keep it short.

Symptoms and cravings are the same as always...tried to come off my nausea medicine again...bad idea. I get to stop taking my Progesterone prescription now that I made it to 14 weeks. One less to take, yay.

We get to find out the gender TOMORROW. Let's all pray that the kid is in a good mood and we get the "good" ultrasound technician...I wonder if you can put in special requests.

I'll write more tomorrow!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to vote... Girl!
Good luck tomorrow! Look forward to reading all about it.

Kristen said...

Yea! I hope you can find out tomorrow...I'm guessing a boy!! Good luck, I'm excited to hear the news!!!

Emily Ley said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! I vote girl! Cant wait to hear tomorrow! i WILL be stalking your blog!!! Love, Emily

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I can't believe you are already going to find out!! I am excited to know! Mt tech at Dr Maher's wouldn't tell us at 16 weeks. Boo.

Terri L. Baranick said...

congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy! i'm glad you like my son's nursery. my mom worked really hard to make it what it is. here is the finished product:

http://scottandterri.blogspot.com/2009/01/logan-henrys-digs.html