layout

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess!

So, we are ecstatic to say..."It's a GIRL!" We are so happy and were both secretly hoping for a little baby girl! Don't get me wrong, we would have loved a boy as well, but, we both had a feeling it was a girl :)

My mom and dad drove down for the big ultrasound and before we went back to the room my mom pointed out that we both (Justin and I) subconsciously wore blue... she was right...weird.

Here are some short video's of our little princess kicking and even clapping?? It was too funny. And at the end of the ultrasound, she fell back asleep, but the technician was even giggling about her position...she was laid back with both her hands behind her head, elbows pointing up like she was relaxing in a hammock...hahah, it was just as funny as you are picturing it. A little 3.5 inch baby posing for the camera...she is a ham already I'm afraid! I hate that we didn't get a picture of that moment.


I'll have to post all the fun pictures once I get to school on Monday and can scan them!

The doc also relieved any of our fears about abnormalities, he said he is quite certain that there is nothing wrong with our baby at all, everything looks just perfect...man, that is so relieving to hear.

Until next time...I have to go buy something PINK!

8 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

YEA!!!!!! I am so excited you are having a GIRL! girls are the best =) she is going to be so spoiled, so decked out in super girly stuff, and such a little diva! its going to be fabulous! and oh, all that cute monogramming stuff, i cant wait to see everything you make for her!

congrats to you both! also, justin is going to be such a whipped daddy. that little girl is going to get everything she wants, he is such a sucker! i love it!

yay!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! WOOO HOOO!! I was hoping for a girl too!! She is going to be SO cute and sweet and always looking super stylish!! :)

Yay for little girls!! SO excited for y'all!!

Dana Manimtim said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Hope the Prissy Pink Machines are up and running!!!! I cant wait to see her and welcome this little miracle into the world. btw I need to tell you something else but Ill send it in a message on myspace!! lots of love and prayers dana :)

Angie Tyner said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! :)

Audge said...

hOW! ON EARTH.. could I have been wrong!!!? ha ha oh my goodness!
This little princess doesn't EVEN know how blessed she will be.. and spoiled.. he he (not only by mom and dad.. but aunt audrey)- I gotta get her a baby kimono!!! ;)
Soooo awwwwwww I am soooo happy for y'all. I keep praying for your little precious every night!!
Love Love Love you,
Audge

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

GIRLS ROCK!

Heather said...

There must be something in the water! =) Congratulations!!! Girls really are the best! There's just so much cute stuff for them and then there's the fact that they are little Princesses and they have their daddy's wrapped around their fingers! Ohhh, how exciting! Justin must be thrilled, as I know you are!

Emily Ley said...

I am beyond excited for you two! You're going to have so much fun with all of her monogrammed things! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!