layout

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

14 week ultrasound pictures

So I just got these uploaded finally... Today I am 15 weeks so, I'll post a belly pic of that tomorrow. People have started looking at my stomach now, I can tell they are wondering...is she just getting fat or what? haha

I think her legs are cute all curled up like this

Stretching out her legs
Sucking her thumb...again
And again...(this picture is from above, the top of her head)

This my favorite...the bottom of her cute little feet!

I think I see a ballerina in our future...1st position anyone?

And the best part...Girl PARTS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck and Congrats!!i was browsing a week 14th ultrasound and found yours i cant w8 mine!!Im so amazed with the pictures they caught ur baby thumbsucking!! that was cute!!

Just Friends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.