layout

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Our Sweet Little Charleigh

I'll post my 28 week update and belly pic tomorrow. But for now, I couldn't wait to share our 3D pictures!

Here is her sweet little face. The tech kept saying how she has big pretty lips...were did she get those from?:

For all my family out there, doesn't she look like Tatum in this one?? Check out the dimple on the right cheek:

I like to think she is praying here:

There is one of her "boats" we like to call feet. She had her foot right in front of her face again, she likes that position it seems:

And here is her face with her hands and feet in front of it...this is why her butt is ALWAYS in my ribs!
Sooo, who does she look like?

7 comments:

Emily Ley said...

She is going to be so pretty!!!!!!!!!! Look at those lips! They're adorable already! I'm so excited for you :)

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

Looks like me!!!
Jon

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Whoa, she is too cute! I love her little face! I really can't wait for her to get here!! We love you guys and are praying for all three of you!

James and Jo said...

She's so precious! Atleast it's not Justin she looks like because he looked liked Granddaddy and that is UGLY!! Hahhahahahaha! Just kidding he just has a big head. Haha. (man, I didn't realize making fun of Gus was so fun!)

Audge said...

dude! technology ha sugoi desu yo!! It's amazing!!

hmmm I vote she looks more like you so far mama Christi!

Big Mama said...

What?!? My Daddy was NOT ugly and the amazing good looks of our family is proof of that! And I do think she has Gus' nose (only wider, like mine - tee hee!!!). And a dimple - how sweet! Oh, my, I can hardly wait.

Brandi said...

I just happened upon your beautiful website as I was searching for u/s pics! What a beautiful, God-fearing family you have. I know I am but a stranger, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experiences, reading your prayers to your little blessing, all while listening to wonderful Christian music. I also got a chance to see your website. My husband and I have been blessed with another pregnancy (#4). If this one is a girl, I will be searching your website and placing an order!

From one Christian to another, I pray that all goes well for the last days of your pregnancy. Enjoy your little girl. God bless you all.

Brandi Voracek
Faribault, MN