layout

Thursday, March 23, 2006

All right class, sit down and behave!

I know I just posted like yesterday or something but, I actually wrote that post a few days ago, just didn’t have time to put it up here. So, I’m back at it again.

Update on Prissy’s ear, it’s looking much much better. I just hate chasing that little rat for 30 minutes every morning and night to put her drops in there. She’s fast! But as long as she is getting better, it’s all worth it.

Monday night was cleaning night while Justin went to play with Joey again. He actually came home really early this time, since we didn’t get to spend ANY time together this weekend. I was glad to see him, we had FUN together! wink wink
Then Tuesday night I had my first softball practice this season with the Olive team. We hit some rounds at the batting cages and mingled a bit. There are a few ladies on my team again this year from last. I’m happy about that. But the league has gotten really small because everyone doesn’t want to travel to Pace to play……that’s crap! I traveled to Pcola to play last year (oh yeah, I lived in Pcola last year, nevermind). Anyway, I’m excited about playing again, I missed Basketball season at the church this year, I was really upset to find that out. Maybe next year though! Mini trauma: I can’t find my softball glove that I have had since I was in 5th grade! I honestly cannot catch without it, I foresee a lot of dropped balls at first base…….oh no, pray that God levitates it to me.

Wednesday was church as usual but I really feel wasted while we are there now. Well, not that our Marketing class was the most useful thing ever, but at least we had a room and kids to meet with. Now it is chaos with the high schoolers, the middle schoolers moved to the Warehouse at 6 now so the high schoolers don’t really know where to go, neither do we. So we just hung out in Rosseau Hall with them last week, but I feel like we are just glorified babysitters in there. So this week, we go to Rosseau Hall and NO ONE is there. Oh man, I would love to teach a discipleship class on Wednesday nights like I did last year. But with Sunday school too…..it would be too much. So I will wait until next year and hopefully get a girls bible study together on Wednesdays and actually go to a Sunday school class with my husband instead of teaching one. Yeah, that is what I am going to do.

Okay, so now it is today and I am at work =( But I have semi-exciting news, I’m going to be a teacher. Well, I want to be anyway. Who knew all those math and computer classes would actually pay off, haha. I just really feel a strong pulling that tells me this is God’s provision for me. I mean, I looked at the requirements for being a high school math teacher or a computer science teacher and I had every single requirement already. I didn’t even know, and I kept saying how I would really like to be a teacher but I didn’t want to have to go back to school for it………God really does supply all your needs, but better yet, he wants to give me my desires. And I believe in his capability to do just that. So I am trying to figure out exactly how to get certified and all the paperwork I need to do and what schools are hiring. I would love a job in Santa Rosa, since it’s where I live ya know. So, keep that in your prayers for sure. I can’t even fathom having summers off! Hello beach, here I come!

Today I got to eat lunch with my Jus today. We NEVER get to do that, he’s always so busy that he has to just grab something. But today he took the time to sit with me at a restaurant and just talk and laugh and eat burritos dangit. I do thank God for that little bit of time we got today. That boy is so special to my heart.
Well, the plan for tonight, Toby, Emily, and Beth are coming over to watch either a movie or old SNL clips, so we can laugh our ever lovin’ heads off! And then we’re ordering pizza! Let the good times roll!

No comments: