layout

Friday, March 10, 2006

Going home, going home, never more to roam.....

Well, I am here at work being very bored. So what else can I do but write a blog?

Last night was Thursday night bowling as usual, nothing too spectacular went down, just good ‘ol fun like always. Kristen wasn’t there cause she has to spend every waking minute for the next week getting everything ready for the wedding. It really is only one week away! Woah. I remember very vividly her complaining that she was NOT going to be able to wait 3 whole months for the wedding day……….wow it flew by, for me anyway. You could tell Matt was antsy and nervous at bowling last night. The poor boy is dealing with a lot of stress, as if a wedding wasn’t enough to stress anyone out, he has school (I believe it is mid-term season) and work. Oh but I know he is so excited to be marrying the love of his life. That boy has always been hooked on that girl, and now he gets to marry her. It’s just great.

Anyway, today work is going as well as work can go I guess…….I’m just so excited because we are going up to spend the weekend with my fam……..ahhhhhhhhh, I just want to scream. I finally get to see Sharry in her wedding dress, get to talk to Jess a little more about coming to UWF, I get to show everyone my new car, and I get to see all my little nieces and nephews (who Justin has proclaimed grow up way faster than his nieces and nephews…….haha) Oh my gosh, I bet Tatum is crawling and probably walking now, I bet she can talk (well as well as babies talk) I can’t wait to see those munchkins! Oh yeah and everyone else too, especially mom and dad. Prissy misses her Grannie and Papa. I don’t think I realize yet, how hard it is gonna be living away from them once we have kids. Me and that kid are going to be traveling up there like every other weekend dangit! Haha. Jon came in town today spontaneously, so we are gonna stop by Charlie and Rachel’s to eat with them on our way out. But we have to hurry………cause we are already gonna be there sooo late and I NEVER get to see my family. I want every minute that we can get.
This weekend one of my best friends from high school is getting married, Brian. Hahaha, we were best friends in early elementary school. I was the only girl at his birthday parties and he was the only boy at mine………kinda weird I know. We used to play at our big brothers’ baseball games by looking for frogs….how country are we?? Haha. I am so happy he found an awesome girl and they both love Jesus sooo much! And Keith is going to be in the wedding! So I get to play with him too, well at the reception anyway. I miss that boy so much……he’s just been with me through everything, since kindergarten, ya know. He’s the type of friend that just knows you, haha. During Christmas time I started crocheting some little scarves and all my friends and Justin were so shocked that I knew how to crochet………it just hit me then how little people really know about you, unless they’ve been there, ya know. Anyway, I called Keith immediately to tell him I was crocheting scarves and he started rattling off memories of how every year we used to stay up for 48 hours straight crocheting blankets for the homeless, “Warm up America”! hahahah I had forgotten about that. Anyway, that was a random tangent……….. I’m just so excited about going home.

Oh good news for our regular guests………Justin said I can take our entire tax refund and buy a nice new dining set, oh man we need it so bad! He got tired of hearing me complain how no one can sit down, hahaha. And next on our list is getting Justin some new manlier tires for his new truck.

No comments: