layout

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

he was a good Taco.......

I’m sooo sick! Well, actually not that bad anymore. Yesterday was horrible though. I had so many things going on I didn’t know which one to focus on…….the headache, the runny nose, the somehow stuffy head although my nose was running violently (I’ll never understand how that works), the sore throat, or the unbearably scratchy voice. Whew, it was painful re-living all that. Well today I still feel stuffy and my nose is still a bit runny, but my voice is 100 times better and my head doesn’t hurt as much. So Yay! I’m back at work today, which is not something I would normally cheer about but being that I am one of those physco people who hate to be locked up alone in the house all day……..today is an improvement from yesterday. Hah.

So, we sold the Grand Am and Justin got his new truck too! It’s big and manly like he wanted, and the best part is it has 4 wheel drive (which he insisted on), it has a cool grill guard, and dual exhaust, which makes for manly sounds. Anyway, he is happy he has a truck again. I’m so happy for him. I’ll take pictures tonight and post them tomorrow hopefully. The company Taurus is awesome (cuz it’s free and new) but it just didn’t suit my Jus real well. Also yesterday, Angie and Jackson got into town and Jackson is amazing. He isn’t even 2 yet and he can talk like a maniac! He can repeat everything you say word for word, which makes for interesting baby talk at times. Joanna proclaimed “By God!” and here comes little Jackson in the background, “By God!”……..HAHAHHA. Hilarious he is! He can say everyone’s name even those of us he hasn’t seen in a long time. But the best thing he said so far this week is when someone asked him my name he replied “Pretty girl”……….oh yeah, the boy knows his women…yeah right, Ms. Joy had called me that right before he said it, dangit! I’m still trying to get “Aunt Wonderful” to stick. We’ll see if I am successful. I was trying not to breathe on the kid so he didn’t get THE CRUD. Also, Madessa (sp?) tore it up on American Idol….she’s our favorite, she had been lovin’ some Jesus! And she has spunk dangit. Justin was so sick last night that after we ate dinner at Ms. Joy’s house he fell asleep at 9:00 and stayed asleep until this morning! Wow, he’s getting’ old.

Today has been good so far. It is such a gorgeous day that I got to ride with my top down during the whole lunch break….yay! I can’t wait to take that thing to the beach. For some reason I have a strong desire for my sister to come down here and ride to the beach with me in it………haha, random but I always think of that. Okay so now I am back at work and my hair is in knots cause I just let it flow while I was driving…..I just didn’t care, it was great and I lost a taco on the way back………flew right out of the car, dang, at least I devoured my burrito before we had two victims, although if I hadn’t maybe their combined weights could have kept the bag from flying out…….who knows?? For now all we can do is mourn poor paco the taco…….

Well, tonight is church. Since Jon is taking over high school for a while I think our discipleship classes are changing……I’m not sure if Justin and I are still teaching or not?? Guess we’ll find out tonight. I think that next year we are gonna try to teach discipleship on Wednesday nights and get in our own Sunday school class on Sunday mornings……..this twice a week stuff is getting kinda tough. Plus I don’t want us to be un-fed ourselves, ya know?? Well, tomorrow is bowling night as usual and I think Tor and Ruco are gonna join this time. Oh yeah, and I filed our taxes yesterday, looks like somebody’s getting a big tax return this year!!!!! I think Justin is gonna make us save it though………that’s no fun. If not, everyone’s coming out to dinner with us!! hahah

No comments: