layout

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

8 days till my Birthday!

Soooo, Monday night Supper Club was relocated to Ci Ci’s Pizza……….which is quite hilarious due to the fact that the sheer reason we invented MNSC was to guarantee a home-cooked meal at least once a week……….life is just too busy! Haha! It was fun though, I especially enjoyed the guy in the big pizza suit, who informed us that this was NOT his Halloween costume, he had something totally different planned for that! RANDOM! Anyway, we spent the majority of the night loading up our new chairs for the “man room” (for those of you who don’t know, that’s the room where the dead animals and video games live). I am really thankful for God’s blessings in my life, he really does provide so much! Laguna Beach was great. Talan was miserable at prom with Kristen (serves him right for asking her instead of Taylor), and LC and Jason are starting to date (Stephen who?). Can’t wait till next week.

Tuesday night was jam packed. After getting off work late and trying to rush home I realized that everyone and their moms were apparently going to MY house…..it took forever! So we were late to the 6:00 dinner at the Parazine’s, oops! T.J. (one of justin’s best friends from high school) is in town from North Carolina. They had fun talking about old times and what not. And we enjoyed a food creation by Sandy and Jackson (1yr. old). He made the salad (which consisted of lettuce thrown over the countertop) and the croissants (you can imagine what a croissant rolled by a 1 year old looks like). It was quite eccentric! After dinner we had to hit up Oops Alley for Tuesday night bowling. I think we had a record number of people……15! Let’s see it was me and Justin, matt and Kristen, kurt and toby, Jennifer and Felipe, Randy and Sandy, TJ and Tara, Ryan and Weston, and don’t forget little Jackson. We had lots of fun and I must retract my previous comment about Felipe and his bowling. He kicked my ever-loving hinny! I’m hopeless! I think he has been practicing with a baseball and coke bottles at home……..seems like! Hahaha!

Tonight is church with the kiddies and then some folks are comin’ over for a warm cuddly movie night at the Tyners! Maybe I can talk Matt and Kristen into bringing their fondue pot again…………hmmmmmm.

Things you can pray for:
Tori’s Aunt Tweedie (she is in her last days) pray that her heart will be one with Christ’s, Jill’s mom is having weird heart things (shadows and what not) pray for healing, Jill’s sister Leah lost her baby boy at birth, pray for total restoration of their family and comfort, Jill also wrecked her car yesterday, pray for financial provision in that mishap…….Jill darling, I am so sorry for all your hardships lately. "Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4, for Audrey pray for guidance and a clear vision of what god has in store for her next step, for Em pray that God would open doors in her career where he wants her to be.

Things you can Praise about:
Em got accepted to Grad school, Joanna Guedez is moving back to Pcola, every good and precious gift God has lavished on me (and you for that matter)

If you have something that needs prayer or praise that I left out, feel free to post a comment about it! Love you all!

No comments: