layout

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Prissy the puppy/kitty


Okay so this morning before work I woke up to the sounds of a cute little baby voice, Jackson! Lord knows what he was saying but it sounds incredibly interesting. Jon and Angie came in late last night, like 2am, and due to the large portion of NyQuil Justin encouraged me to take, I was out cold. On that note, be careful with that stuff......I took it at 8pm last night and here it is 1:00 in the afternoon and I am still falling out of my chair. Anyway, I love the age that Jackson is at. It's just that time when everything they say is hilarious and they don't even try. For example, I got my laughs in this morning when Jackson kept going to the back door and looking at Spencer (the big hound dog) and saying, "Puppy dog, wanna see". Meaning he wanted to go outside and see the puppy. So instead i encouraged him to play with the puppy that was inside, Prissy (the little yorkie), to which he replied, "Hey Kitty Cat!" Jon and I both corrected him but he continued to chase Prissy around the house with the hugest grin on his face saying, "Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat". Oh poor Prissy! Regardless, it was quite hilarious.

I don't have much to write about due to the fact that it is only half way through the day and I have been at work. But, Justin and I met for lunch today. We rarely get to do that because his job keeps him so busy. But today he took half the day off, which i figured he would use to pack for our trip tonight but, i have the strange feeling he will be at Best Buy or Circuit City buying a new TV. Oh well, that saves me the stress of staring at monitors hearing all about LCD, Plasma mumbo jumbo.

Ok so I'm doing this really cool experiment with my Sunday School class. We are talking about going through hard times and making hard decisions, and what the difference is if you have Jesus inside of you when you are doing these things. I am sure you all know that if you blow up a balloon and hold it up to a flame it will bust, but did you know that if you fill it with water first, then hold it to the flame it won't be destroyed??? It seems that the water takes all the heat and helps the balloon survive. That is so cool to me because it is a perfect example of how christ is the living water inside us. If we try to go through the fire without him, we will be destroyed, downheartened, useless. But if we are filled with him he takes the hard time as his own burden and helps us survive the fire.
John 4:14 -
14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

God is seriously the coolest dude i know!

1 comment:

Mrs. J Manny said...

i love her i love her i love her! dont worry prissy face, auntie jilly will be home soon to play with you! as for you little mrs tyner, i love you with all my heart, you truly are such a great friend. Thanks for talking to me today!