layout

Monday, October 31, 2005

hallelujah!

So, my God is amazing. He loves me so much, I don’t deserve any of it. But I’m glad he does. Last week was seriously so hard. I was extremely disheartened and felt almost hopeless in some areas. But God has restored my joy. He has brought encouragement to my heart through so many random people. People I used to know, people I know well, people I just met, and people I don’t know at all. They have all stopped (for no reason at all) to give me some kind of encouragement and it is none other than my wonderful savior at work. He really does take care of me and my heart. He shows me that when I feel that I don’t belong at all, I belong to him!

Who am I
That the lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt

Who am I
That the bright and morning star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wond’ring heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what you’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done
But because of who you are

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still you hear me when I’m calling
Lord you catch me when I’m falling
And you showed me who I am
I am yours!

MNSC, Halloween and Laguna tonight…….fun is in the air!

No comments: