layout

Friday, October 14, 2005

iPod, not wePod

So guess what I got for my birthday??? An iPod!! (nah nah na boo boo, Joanna Guedez) Yay, it is the cutest, coolest little thing ever invented. And I shower all my thanks onto Jon Tyner. Because the only reason I finally got one (after begging Justin for a year) is because Justin became obsessed with Jon’s at the family reunion, thank you Jon. After declaring how stubborn Justin was with sharing Jon’s iPod with the rest of us, and coincidentally how stubborn Jon is with sharing it, Angie declares, “It’s definitely called an iPod and not a wePod!” hahahah! I thought that was classic. I have spent most of the day (at work) loading every CD I own onto it! It’s so cute! So, many of you are probably wondering why I am writing about my birthday present a week before my birthday…….this is because my husband cannot hold a secret/surprise for the life of him. Which is so cute, the only surprise he has really ever managed to pull on me was his proposal! Which he admits he almost gave away twice! Don’t tell him that I said any of this because I am sure he thinks he surprises me all the time, probably because I ALWAYS act surprised anyway! Hahah! I love him. The TV is schedueled to be delivered on my birthday…….so I will get to open something fun that day!!

Justin is going to Evergreen for the opening day of hunting season tonight. So, I am going to Tally to celebrate Audge’s birthday……I am sooo excited. She is THE sweetest most Jesus lovin’ girl I know. We are gonna have such fun! She has the whole weekend planned. So as soon as I get off I will pack up my Priss and head east! (with my new iPod in hand of course)

Some bad news – Justin has to go out of town the day before my birthday…….=(
Some Good news – Tori is going to get everyone together and we are going to Lambert’s to celebrate me gaining another year! (It’s a surprise though so don’t tell me) hahaha! Then it’s slumber party time, we wouldn’t want me to wake up on my birthday all alone, now would we. Well, so far just Tori is spending the night……but I haven’t asked anyone else yet! Maybe we can have a grand ‘ol partay! I am excited. And then Justin comes back home the next afternoon (still my birthday) and he is taking me to a birthday dinner. He even agreed to wear a tie so that I could overdress, he knows I love to overdress! Haha! Not sure where we are going, maybe Chuck-e-cheese??? Haha, who knows?

1 comment:

Jo said...

I WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT! DUHHHHHH!

oh and I *heart* Lamberts! Yay, it's gonna be soooo fun!