layout

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

19 weeks, 135.5 lbs


Well, the growing has started and it doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soon! This week has been exciting. We had our 18 week doctor's appointment and got to see little Charleigh for the first time in a MONTH! (to me, physco, paranoid mom...that's a lifetime!) She was just so precious as usual. This was the first time she was too big to fit her whole body unto the ultrasound screen! Unless of course she was all cuddled up like babies do. Paw Paw (Justin's dad) got to come to this ultrasound, he is so cute pointing out everything and asking, "What is that?". My dad was the same way :) Here are the pictures from the ultrasound:
She's still a little girl!



One baby foot.

Charleigh had her feet on the right side of my belly button, her hinny right at my belly button and her head was nuzzled down in my pelvis (seems like she is ready to get out already!) This made it hard to get a good picture of her profile. So, this is one of the best we could manage.

These are her legs all stretched out! Can you believe it...what baby does that? (her feet are on the left her knees are in the middle of the picture and her "groin" is on the right..yes, they are apparently that long!)

Another baby foot...she LOVES to show off her feet. And as of now they are BOATS! 1 inch long!

Here is her whole body in one frame...her feet are all curled up.


I'm not a big fan of the skeletor, creepy pictures but this is kind of cool...you can see the lens of her eye! and her hand that is scratching her head.

The video clips are on my school computer so I will post those tomorrow!
So anyway, like I said, this week was crazy. I took a spontaneous trip to P'ville this weekend so that my mom and I could take all day Friday and Saturday to register at every baby place imaginable! You think I'm kidding...I had to register at several different places because people are wanting to throw me a shower up in Bama AND down here in Pcola...which I am NOT complaining about, we need all the help we can get! But, there are some stores that aren't available here or vice versa. So, anyway, I'll be logging on every day to make sure I see what has been purchased so that I can take it off any other store's registery! Woo Hoo, fun fun!
I feel so much better though, I had no idea which stroller I would want, if I would remember everything I needed to register for, or things like...which bottles to register for. And I definitely had no idea which breast feeding items to register for. But with the help of mom...we did it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Woo hoo for 19 weeks! I am just so happy that this is going so well for you!!! I cannot wait to meet little Charleigh! Nathan looks at your ultrasound pictures and says...aww...she's gonna be so cute! haha...We're ready and waiting for her to arrive!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Christi-your little belly is so cute. I have to say it though, that tan 19 week belly is much more attractive than my no baby belly!! You are still HOT! I was so excited to see more photos of Charleigh. Her little profile is so adorable. I can't wait for September to see that little face! I love you and miss you Christi.