layout

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He felt her kick!

Yay! For the first time last night Jus felt her kick. I told him she had been active ALL day and especially for the last 10 minutes, she wasn't letting up. He placed his hand on my belly with a "not so optimistic" look on his face...she never kicks when he is there :( But almost immediately, when she felt her daddy's hand she kicked it! The look on his face was beyond precious. He just smiled real big, looked at me and said, "Was that my baby girl?" I assured him it was and then it became a game. He wouldn't take his hand off after that, and she surely kept on kicking him. He wouldn't let me tell him when she would kick...he wanted to tell me instead! He was right, every time too. I think she has gotten good at aiming because she would kick right on his fingertips every time. I noticed this also when I was using my fetal doppler to listen to her heartbeat last week. She has gotten to where every time I put the transponder thingy on my belly she will kick it exactly! And that thing isn't very big. She's a good marksman. I think she is going to be a Rockette!

Also, here is the video Justin was able to get at our ultrasound last week. Sorry it's a little late. Charleigh is quite the active one, Holiday kept saying she was having to chase her all around my belly. That's why the pictures aren't that great this time, she wouldn't stay still long enough! I love her little active self!

4 comments:

Crystal Hall said...

That is such a sweet video! She looks big & healthy! Her eyes look a little freaky when she is looking strait at you, but still adorable! {lol} Glad things are going well for you guys!
Lots of Love~
Crystal

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I can't believe you figured us out!! Please don't out us to EVERYONE though. I like the "do gooder" image! hehe.
YEA! Jus felt her kick! How amazing. I can only imagine the active personality that little one is going to have!!! I can't wait to meet her!
I love you Christi!

Heather said...

Ooooo...those videos are so neat! It will be so special when you can show her what she looked and moved like when she was in the womb!

Audge said...

Yay.. she gonna be lil socca playa!! ;)
I tried to feel my friend lindsey's baby theodore the other day for like an hour.. nothing!! dang it!!
Christi,
How are you my dear!?
soon and very soon we'll be tanning on the beach!
Love,
Audrey