layout

Thursday, April 09, 2009

I think I felt her...I think...

Seriously, I really think it was her this time. Last night Jus and I are minding our own business, watching American Idol and very lightly there was a little thump in my lower abdomen. It was different than anything I've felt before. It's not where my stomach or my intestines are...it was in a weird place, I just know it had to be her. I don't know how to describe it except that...it was her! It didn't feel like fluttering butterflies like everyone says it will...she wasn't THAT active I guess. I just felt two little thumps, and then, a few minutes later, a couple more....then it stopped.

I woke up last night thinking I felt her again but I'm not sure if I was just dreaming that it happened again? Anyway, she hasn't been noticable today so far but I'm hoping it becomes more and more frequent! yay!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

It always felt like gas to me or like your stomach digesting. It is very possible it is her squirming. I felt my second baby start moving at 12 weeks!

Heather said...

I was always confused as to whether I was feeling her or gas or whatever! But when you know you know! How excited! Just wait Christi, soon there will be no denying it and you'll be pushing her little foot back into place so it's not poking out the side of your belly! You have so much to look forward! =)

Audge said...

she gonna be a little socca playa! ;)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

How amazing!!! That has GOT to be the coolest feeling ever! Also-weird about the Griffin name...remember how I also guessed you loved the name "Charlie?" I really think I should be your personal assistant when it comes to picking out the name!!! I love you Christi and miss you so so much!!!