layout

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Good news!

Beautiful 7 week old baby that measured just PERFECTLY and had the strongest little heartbeat you could imagine. Registering at a great rate of 147 bpm. And we got to HEAR it too (which you usually cannot do with a vaginal ultrasound but I guess this high risk place has high tech machinary! AHHHH! I'll post pictures of the ultrasound tomorrow and updates on my pregnancy so far.

Thank you all for praying fervently and desperately for my little miracle...keep up the good work. I attribute this blessing to my gracious loving father and my prayer warriors who interceded on our behalf :)

5 comments:

RandD Photography said...

First of all.... I WOULD LIKE TO THINK GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE!!! Second of all YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!

Unknown said...

YEAHHHHHH!!! Praise the Lord!!

So happy for all of you! You are going to be such great parents :)!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. It's the most amazing MIRACE to see that little beating heart. I know there is a long road ahead but just know I am thinking of you and praying for you as I have been where you are now. I can't wait to meet your little angel!

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

I am sooooooo happy for you both!!! You are going to be such fabulous parents!! :)