layout

Friday, February 06, 2009

Ultrasound Pics!

Here are all of our stats on little baby Miracle!
Here is where we got to see, measure, and HEAR the heartbeat. Justin says it sounds like a janked up washing machine when you put the clothes in wrong, I'm leaning toward a galloping horse...
And making his/her debut...our little Miracle!
I just love shim!
Oh, our due date is September 24th :)
“So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold…" 1 Peter 1:6-7

3 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

im so excited christi. and let me tell you that justin and i had the exact same depictions of the sweet little sound. he said washer, i said horse, ha! also, what a great verse to speak to life. God is so amazing. Can you believe that He loves us so intimately. I know He is rewarding your faithfulness. You have been amazing!

Audge said...

Christi, I knew the Lord of Lords would answer our prayers. I will now change my prayer request that baby would be healthy and that you won't get morning sickness.. yuck ;)
YAAY!!
Love you,
Audge
PTL

Sharry said...

I love the pics. I look up to you for your courage, faith and perserverance during this period in your life. I know God is looking down on you and smiling saying "Well done my good and faithful servant! You have persevered and stayed true to your Father through these great trials." I love you!