layout

Friday, February 27, 2009

Dancing Queen...or King

Well, this was by far the longest ultrasound we've ever had. So many things to look at, plus, I think the ultrasound technician was enjoying watching us freak out about every little thing. For the first 20 minutes we got all the measurements, monitored the heartbeat, made sure all the parts were there...but really, we desperately wanted for Miracle to DANCE! I hate, experiencing that tiny little life moving around and then just having to TELL everyone about it...I want to SHOW everyone instead. So, after Justin used my camera phone (you'd think by now we would have invested in a REAL video camera) to record for a long time, our baby sleeping...suddenly the camera let us know that we were completely out of memory. Aw man. Well, it was just a sleeping baby, nothing exciting to see. So, wouldn't you know that right when the memory ran out...that sucker started flailing and pitching a little fit. So, not to be defeated, I grabbed the phone and in one fowl swoop, deleted everything I could find ;) And because of my efforts, we WERE able to get some of the dancing! yay...although, there was so much more that we missed...especially all the leg kicking! Enjoy

5 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

That is certainly a perfect little baby!! I love the video. OH!! You should get a Flip camera. We LOVE LOVE LOVE ours! LOVE!!!!!

Mrs. J Manny said...

ok, i am in tears...that is incredible. i love watching the videos, please keep them coming! and that is a FAST heartbeat. hmmm, i wonder what you are having!!!!!!

Susana M Kepner said...

That is awesome!!!! I am soooooo happy for you guys; very exciting times!! What I've done in both of our ultrasounds is drink some coffee or a coke right about 30 minutes before the ultrasound. Our baby was flipping and dancing in the first ultrasounds and pulling his feet to his head on the second one hahahaha. Can't wait to find out if boy or girl!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

This is just so amazing Christi! He/She is perfect! I also cant wait to find out..boy or girl!

Audge said...

ha ha!! yes i WAS giggling, you soooo know me!
i think it's a boy! i vote, yes- boy!
christi.... i'm so happy for you and im praying every night for y'all.
love and miss you.
Audge