layout

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Our future family

So, my brothers and sisters used to be FOREVER annoyed at the fact that I sing all the time. Growing up, I was always singing something....especially if a show like American Idol had just come on...it was over then, I had to try every song I heard (just to make sure I couldn't in fact sing it better than the person on the show...I couldn't) but anyway, they were not impressed. But it was indeed just a habit I've always had, I love to sing and music speaks to me. When I married Justin, this has only become worse. It seems he too loves to sing. We even find ourselves singing everyday conversations to each other (no, that is not weird....is it?). Sometimes I stop and ask the question, "Honey, do you think anyone else does this?" To which he assures me that it is completely normal (I'm not 100% convinced).

So, all that was to explain the following video. My sister came to visit this weekend and about DIED to show us this clip. She said that all of my siblings would agree that this is me and Justin and our future kids one day. I think the dad really IS Justin! haha



Justin = "I'll just have to save it with my solo"

1 comment:

Liz said...

This is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen - and can totally see Justin in that guy!! Glad to hear you all are doing well - you're in my prayers!!!